COO of our home

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012

Well, I cannot believe it's January 1st 2012. Where has time gone???  I remember when I was growing up the days were long ah, those were the days..... I also, remember people telling me time would go by fast when I become an adult. Boy, were they right. I mean, I blinked and 2011 is behind us. It was a tough one lot's of ups and downs, but who said life was suppose to be easy? Now, I cannot wait to see what this year will bring us. Here's a recap of somethings that happened in 2011.....

January 14th-Luna Sophia, she's even cute today, and my younger brother still has that crazy hair. lol



March-Andrew discovered carnival rides at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.


May-Trip to Albuquerque 


June 5th-Alyssa was Baptized at the Cross


June 28th-Andrew turned 4 years old. He wanted a Pirate Party.



September 5th-Alyssa turned 14 and yes we own a gun.

October 31-Halloween This year Alyssa decided to pass out candy. I was very sad.


November-Thanksgiving sisters Angela and Geneva, my mom, and me.


December-Enjoying time with Family


Well, that's it, a quick recap. I really enjoyed 2011. Lot's of fond memories. 

I haven't made any New Years Resolutions for 2012. I would like to "continue doing things" like, working out, eating healthy, decluttering and organizing my home. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family, Jessica. I'll be stopping by every now and again to see what's happening. Later friend. -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete