COO of our home

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lets get this show on the road.....

So, I don't even know where to start. I've given you a taste of me. Now what???? I guess I can give you a little background. I am 30 years old and very involved in everything I am currently learning to say "No" to people. So, if you are someone I have said "No" to, please understand that I am trying to prioritize my life, this includes God first, husband second and kids third, church forth and everything else ie work, crafting and watching tv.

Anywho, back to learning to say "No." Here's a short list of all the "Hats" I am currently wearing, COO and CFO of my home, wife, getting Andrew ready for school next fall, Mayor of my Village in Shadow Creek Ranch-Oakwood Terrace, I help out in our Summer Session Blibe Study, I am the event coordinator of my Sunday School Class-Foundations' LNO, Play Dates and Baby Showers (which I LOVE), I am a Scentsy Independent Consultant (www.jlharris23.scensty.us), I'm also a Personal Assistant to someone who is currently running for Congress TX District 14 (http://feliciaforcongress.com/). And the most challenging/interesting/fun  "Hat" I am currently wear....a mom of a fourteen year old girl! eek.  Her hormones change in a split second. This might not be all of them, but these are the ones that are currently on my mind.

I hope this blogging thingy gets better. Anyways got to get ready for LNO!

Peace until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment